One Tool. One Location. Meet ALL of Your Labor & Employee Relations Needs.
LaborSoft’s software provides you with customizable modules that cover all of your labor and employee relations needs.
From initial filing through resolution, our modules will simplify your workforce analytics using:
Our all-in-one solution puts YOU in control of your employee information with automated workflows that allow you to achieve operational goals faster and with fewer incidents, so you can keep your company in full compliance with industry regulations.
LaborSoft's employee relations software provides the power of expertise developed exclusively with HR in mind with a direct line to senior-level support. In other words, we take care of HR functions so you can focus your time on what you’re intended to—meeting the needs of your employees.
With LaborSoft, all of your HR bases will be covered using our customized modules tailored to ALL of your data-sensitive functions, including performance reviews, discipline issues, leave requests, complaints, and more. This means you’ll have what you need in ONE PLACE — eliminating the need to have multiple platforms or bolt-on apps.
The Power of Expertise Developed with HR Exclusively in Mind
EEO Claims Manager
LaborSoft simplifies your job and provides one centralized hub for you to access all of your Personnel Management tasks, such as:
- Employee records & incident logs
- Easy HRIS integration
- Job history auditing
- Case history views
LaborSoft’s Employee Incident Tracker is the tool that records, tracks, and reports on any employee incidents that impact your organization so you can address and resolve them quickly, consistently and effectively. Features included are:
- Track complaints, investigations, violations, FMLA accommodation requests & more
- Access incident records and view or update dates, status, and case outcomes easily
- Link employee incident data to discipline, grievance, or EEO cases
- Create action items, such as notifications, reminders, tasks, meetings, trainings, etc.
- Pinpoint organizational areas for monitoring and improvement
Our Discipline Management module allows for the automation and collaboration of disciplinary documentation and processes across your organization so you can provide insightful leadership and meet management objectives. The discipline module allows you to:
- Track dates, status, and case-by-case outcomes, and generate forms when needed
- Tailor workflows for requirements, such as suspension, termination, performance assessments, or corrective plans
- Document disciplinary actions through notes, importing contacts, uploading files, or adding any custom fields you like
Our Grievance Management module enables you to respond to any union or labor issues in a consistent and timely manner. Whether your organization is unrepresented, unionized or both, the module is configurable to your workforce’s collective bargaining agreements, HR policies, and employee dispute resolution procedures. Reports and metrics allow you to:
- Track employee grievance dates, status and outcomes, and generate forms when needed
- Map out the steps in your grievance process via your collective bargaining agreements
- Customize your grievance workflows, such as overtime, attendance, and safety conditions
- Utilize historical data & trends to inform resource allocation and contract negotiations
Our Arbitration Management module is your storage area for all labor arbitration documentation and information. With everything HR needs in one place, preparing and presenting during arbitration cases will become simpler and more efficient. Prepare for arbitration cases by:
- Adding notes, activities, tasks, contacts, files, or any custom fields to each arbitration case
- Tracking arbitration dates, status and outcomes, and generating forms when needed
- Building an arbitrator outcome scoreboard
Our EEO Management module is the comprehensive case management tool that allows you to easily manage EEO claims and complaints, both within your organization and externally with federal agencies. Some features include:
- EEO case intake and management of progress and timelines
- Document and file investigations
- Centrally archive and retain case documentation
- Create reports and perform workforce analysis