Stay on Top of Government Employee and Labor Relations
Government HR Solutions For Efficiency and Compliance
How will you rise to the challenges of case management for government bodies?
Governing officials operate in the public eye. When an HR case escalates, a community crisis — and even regional chaos — could ensue. HR administrators must avoid critical missteps while managing a potentially wide-ranging workforce.
From Town Hall to Field Ops, comprehensive public agencies involve many unique compliance requirements or union regulations. However, all employees are often managed by a singular HR department. It’s challenging to provide consistency and care with so many divergent compliance issues, regulatory infractions, union disputes, and more.
Deploy Government Case Management Software — For Local, State, and Federal Agencies
The right technology can help you to navigate complex government HR responsibilities and ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
Eliminate the challenges of manual paperwork, endless spreadsheets, and disjointed software systems. LaborSoft provides government-specific solutions to seamlessly track, manage, and resolve cases within a centralized HR case management platform.
Government HR Software Tailored to Your Needs
Our modular case management software for government HR departments provides customizable features and robust reporting. Empower your team to handle diverse HR cases effectively and meet the unique requirements of government organizations.
Keep It Simple.
Simplify and centralize employee and labor relations with a unified repository of documentation in government HR systems. From initial filing through resolution, our modules streamline government case management, compliance audits, and employee relations analytics.
Secure Your Data
Sensitive government data requires robust security measures. The right employee and labor relations technology not only helps governing bodies to assess trends and forecast employment needs — it ensures data compliance and works to prevent data breaches.
Unresolved employee complaints can escalate into litigation. With all employee and labor relations handled in one place, our government HR software promotes efficient communication, timely conflict resolution, and smooth navigation of complex personnel issues.
Solutions For All Government HR Professionals
Store performance assessments, surveys, and other employee communication vehicles in a single automated system that’s accessible from every field office. With LaborSoft, government HR professionals have end-to-end solutions for roles such as:
EEO Claims Manager
- Manage employee records and incident logs with precision and compliance.
- Seamlessly integrate HRIS systems for seamless data management.
- Conduct meticulous job history audits to ensure accurate documentation and transparency.
- Access comprehensive case histories for improved decision-making and accountability.
- Track and manage complaints, investigations, violations, FMLA accommodation requests, and other incident data.
- Quickly access incident records for updates on dates, status, and case outcomes.
- Seamlessly link employee incident data to discipline, grievance, or EEO cases.
- Create action items such as notifications, reminders, tasks, meetings, and training to ensure compliance and procedural adherence.
- Pinpoint organizational areas that require monitoring and improvement.
- Track and manage dates, status, and case-by-case outcomes while generating necessary documentation.
- Customize workflows to align with specific government requirements (for suspension, termination, performance assessments, or corrective plans).
- Document disciplinary actions, import contacts, upload files, and add custom fields tailored to government processes.
- Track and manage employee grievance dates, status, and outcomes while generating required documentation.
- Map out grievance process steps based on government-specific collective bargaining agreements.
- Customize grievance workflows to address government-related scenarios such as overtime, attendance, and safety conditions.
- Utilize historical data and trends to inform resource allocation and assist with contract negotiations.
- Efficiently add notes, activities, tasks, contacts, files, and custom fields to each arbitration case.
- Track arbitration dates, status, and outcomes while generating necessary documentation.
- Build an arbitrator outcome scoreboard for convenient reference and analysis.
- Streamline EEO case intake and management of progress and timelines in accordance with government guidelines.
- Document and file investigations related to EEO claims and complaints.
- Centrally archive and retain case documentation, ensuring adherence to government record-keeping requirements.
Explore our HR Employee and Labor Relations content below.
We share our in-depth industry knowledge, gained from research and our quality products.