Our arbitration manager is your central hub for all of your arbitration documentation and information.
Configure the arbitration manager to meet your requirements. With everything you need in one place, preparing and presenting during arbitration cases will become simpler and more efficient.
As your starting point for all arbitration matters, the arbitration manager will act as a storage unit, as well as the place where you plan and execute your arbitration case tasks.
- Track aggrieved employees, arbitration dates, status, summaries, and case outcomes.
- Build an arbitrator outcome scoreboard
- Map out all the steps in your grievance process via your collective bargaining agreements.
- Add notes, activities, and tasks to each case.
- Add contacts, supporting files, custom fields, and generate forms.